• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Are you a Ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
I was in the kitchen doing some studying and I hear "hello, Hello" beep beep coming from my room, signaling me that Emmett is awake and ready to start his day. :) I had everything all ready for him in his cage so I went and uncovered him, telling him good morning and asking if he wanted any scratches. Sometimes he'll ask for some nice head and neck scratches when he wakes up and some times not. Today was a not. :p So as I'm walk to his cage with him he's doing his "tiger purr" :heart: and as we get a few feet from his cage he makes this noise that sounds like the ones ghosts make at Halloween? The ooooaaahhhhhhooooo sound. :lol: It's was a nice low tone, and had I taped it I could have used to to scare the kids come October! :hehe: Oh these greys, they just crack me up. This must be a sound he's made up or possibly one he heard it on the t.v, because it's not one I've ever made or heard. :rolleyes:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
he sounds like such a character!! I would love to hear the tiger purr

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Anne, I'll try and tape him doing it, its too cute! :heart: He is a hoot, and really expanding his vocabulary!

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
Must be very interesting living with a grey for sure.:D

Lobby

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mark Hogan
I was in the kitchen doing some studying and I hear "hello, Hello" beep beep coming from my room, signaling me that Emmett is awake and ready to start his day. :) I had everything all ready for him in his cage so I went and uncovered him, telling him good morning and asking if he wanted any scratches. Sometimes he'll ask for some nice head and neck scratches when he wakes up and some times not. Today was a not. :p So as I'm walk to his cage with him he's doing his "tiger purr" :heart: and as we get a few feet from his cage he makes this noise that sounds like the ones ghosts make at Halloween? The ooooaaahhhhhhooooo sound. :lol: It's was a nice low tone, and had I taped it I could have used to to scare the kids come October! :hehe: Oh these greys, they just crack me up. This must be a sound he's made up or possibly one he heard it on the t.v, because it's not one I've ever made or heard. :rolleyes:
I would love to hear this. I hope you get on video sometime.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:hehe: I wanna hear it!! :)

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Oh guys it was so funny! :lol: The purr he does often so I'll try getting that one, but that ghost noise might be more difficult. He is a hoot and cracks me up every day. I used to think greys were a "serious" bird before I ever owned one...but they really are very silly! :D

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
:lol:

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
:lol: Goofy birdy!

Around Halloween my hubby and I were downstairs cleaning when Tango let out a dead-on werewolf howl :scared4:....and we never heard it again since. :shrug:

andor

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
hehe, Jude whistles back to Craig now. He's getting better, but he does it way too fast :p

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
His new thing is when we are talking in the other room he'll call out "Whaat?" or "huhh?" :lol: He's such a goofball and I love seeing his sense of humor showing. :heart:
Matt you are in for a treat! :D Greys are such characters! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.