1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Are IRNs affectionate?

Discussion in 'Ringneck and other Keet Street' started by Kima, 11/14/18.

1. tka

tka Sprinting down the street

No, I'm saying with other IRNs. IRNs seem to get on best with other IRNs, not with other birds in general.

cassiesdad likes this.
  2. Kima

Kima Meeting neighbors

So now I have a Quaker who is so attached to me, I can't leave his sight without him throwing a fit and an IRN who acts like I'm an ax murder, and neither of them seem remotely interested in each other, sigh!

I'm actually starting to think that the IRA might be wilde caught :omg: in all my years of volunteering with rescued birds, I've never seen one so absolutely terrified of people. Also, when she's been out of her cage, she makes straight for the window, despite her being found abandon outside in poor condition (Yes...she's seen a vet, many times) Life with birdies eh :banghead:

cassiesdad likes this.
  3. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Joyriding the Neighborhood Weather Authority Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Bob Weisman
    It's a great thing to have birds with different personalities...it makes life interesting! :)

Kima likes this.
  4. Kima

Kima Meeting neighbors

Well, yes there's that LOL. I see you have a IRN - Is he happy with his brothers/sisters from another mother? Does he interact with them/with you?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)