• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone near NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
With everything that happened recently with Peg, due to reasons I’d rather not discuss, I’d like to explore the option of rehoming a parrot on here, if it’s the right fit. We’ve been through so much recently, and I’m not sure the rescue we are working with will be our best option in the long run and there are no other rescues close to us. (We’ve been that route)

If anyone has any parrots they need to rehome, please PM me.

Chopper

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
I will keep my eyes open for you. Anything in particular that you are looking for?
Have you heard anything back about Peg yet? You can PM me if you want.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Good luck finding a bird. So nice of you to want to take in one to rehome.

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
I will keep my eyes open for you. Anything in particular that you are looking for?
Have you heard anything back about Peg yet? You can PM me if you want.
Nothing in particular other than similar sized birds as what I already have (after the bite incident) I’ll message you shortly!

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
I wish you were closer to me! Our rescue has some great birds in need of homes right now.

Have mercy this is the first time I’m seeing this. My brain was on overload, lol.

I do wish I was closer to you! I have my rescue on lookout for a few but nothing yet!

Jenw12

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jennifer
I am looking to rehome my two birds because of some things going on in my life. I sent you a PM. Hopefully we can chat.

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
Still looking for a parrot to complete our flock! No luck with the rescue yet so I thought I’d post here to get it put back at the top. We had no luck with Sydney :(

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
We are still looking for a rehome if possible. Sydney wound up with another home so I’m back here for a medium sized parrot that needs a home. Any help?

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Someone posted about an African Grey and an Amazon. Not sure if you are up for 2. They are in VA. I will tag you on that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.