• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone know anything about Wild Things Bird Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm looking for contact information since Java's band was traced back to this company. Unfortunately, the phone number is disconnected and their website brings up a black screen on pc and mobile. They have a Facebook account but I don't, and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I believe Java's original breeder was a guy named Trent Swigert, but I'm not completely sure.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I can shoot them a message on FB quick to see if I can get you a way to contact them :)

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I can shoot them a message on FB quick to see if I can get you a way to contact them :)
I found his personal number and called him but he doesn't have any records, and he suggested that I get in touch with the person I got him from and find out who she got him from. This is very exhausting. I've asked her repeatedly over the last 3 months and she keeps saying she got him from a friend but can't remember who. I wonder if she's giving me the run around

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hmm so weird!

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hmm so weird!
Yeah, and I just sent her another text asking if she remembered where she got him from. Hopefully I end up with some positive results

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I found his personal number and called him but he doesn't have any records, and he suggested that I get in touch with the person I got him from and find out who she got him from. This is very exhausting. I've asked her repeatedly over the last 3 months and she keeps saying she got him from a friend but can't remember who. I wonder if she's giving me the run around
Why is this so important? Where he came from doesn’t change anything and won’t change anything going forward.

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Why is this so important? Where he came from doesn’t change anything and won’t change anything going forward.
Because I'm looking for medical records, and finding out his age (Which I just did), so I'd know if I was dealing with an older bird or not

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Because I'm looking for medical records, and finding out his age (Which I just did), so I'd know if I was dealing with an older bird or not
I highly doubt there are "any" medical records. You might luck out but don't hold your breath. Once a bird reaches adulthood there isn't much difference between young adult and old adult. Seriously because they all have the ability to breed late into life. If he is giving you reasons to think he's old then you treat the situation like he is. I can't even count the number of birds I've taken in that I knew absolutely nothing about. They show up. You assess and go from there.

The only medical records you need and should have are the ones you get now from your vet. That is your baseline today.

Status
Not open for further replies.