• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone in the Raleigh Area - CL Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmieJo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carmie
Is there anyone in the Raleigh area who might be able to help an Amazon? BEAUTIFUL PARROT They are only asking a $100 rehoming fee and it worries me that he could be bought by an inexperienced person.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I saw that two days ago. That's an Orange Wing and it looks to be quite plump.

:( My Fiance would say NO, so I don't even ask anymore for another fid even a bird like that who appears to be in need.

Carmie, can you email them the Phoenix Landing link? I do not have email set up on this PC again............I have offered PL to many bird rehome postings so they would go to a great place instead of inexperienced homes.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I hope that OWA finds a great home, a home where they will care for it and love it properly.

Perhaps we should recommend that person here, or recoomend that the new adopter come here?

CarmieJo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carmie
It is a plump looking bird and I love that picture of it! I don't know them, of course, but emailing the PL link is a great idea. We couldn't even think about fostering it, my hubby has lots of allergies and an Amazon would make him sick.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I have many times replied with the link and info on PL. Gives them an alternative that they never knew existed. Many people have no idea about rescue or organizations around.

Since PL has a Raleigh area of fosters that is why I do it. And that Zon looks be okay, but overweight by quite a bit which isn't healthy at all for a Zon.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow i wish I could help out..Has anyone heard anymore about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.