• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone Else Have a Butt Pincher?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypingParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Mickey is a boob pincher. his new mommy says its a habit he didnt drop. He only got my butt a couple times while I was on the couch. Guess he wanted my seat! Sprite is a finger attacker. her beak is too small for much else

As we speak, Sprite is trying to preen freckles off of my arm....

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
:hehe: Glad to see I'm not the only one with an inappropriate birdy in the neighborhood!

igors mum

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
deb
Hardy is a butt-biter when I'm doing bird chores. I have to squeeze between Hardy's cage and Tiki Bird's cage to get Tiki's water bowl. That puts my butt within beak range for Hardy and he takes full advantage. Luckily he doesn't bite too hard, just gives me a brisk honk.

BUT when he's on my lap, he often crawls over my belly to reach up and deliver a boob-bite if I'm not paying attention. YOWZA! :eek:
i have that same problem with my galah. i have to squeeze in between her cage and my alexandrines to cover his up. she waits till im bent over and then nips i turn around and she goes all fluffy lol.she just nips doesnt bite hard either. it cracks me up though when i turn around and she is all puffed up like i didnt do it lol

Djuna

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Debbie
No, Atia is a toe biter :lol:

HelenVanessaDavies

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This thread is too funny. Percy is an ear pincher. I've known a boob pincher, he was a crafty one!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I also know a shirt stuffer! He shoves his head down his owner's shirt and says.."Oooohh boooobieeees!!" Wonder where he learned that!:lol::hehe:

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
Sunni likes to go after my boyfriends nipples when he isnt wearing a shirt. its to funny .. she laughs when he tells her no

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Houseful of toe biters here :D

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
I also know a shirt stuffer! He shoves his head down his owner's shirt and says.."Oooohh boooobieeees!!" Wonder where he learned that!:lol::hehe:
:rofl: That's too funny! What kind of bird?

Sunni likes to go after my boyfriends nipples when he isnt wearing a shirt. its to funny .. she laughs when he tells her no
I think this is the first guy mentioned on this thread who has been subject to birdy harassment!

Houseful of toe biters here :D
Cozzie is one of those too...but only my toes. She cuddles with my husband's :huh: Who runs around on the floor in your house? Honu acts like the floor is made of lava or something...

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
I like all the cage cleaning stories! I learned my lesson about squeezing into spaces and cleaning around Tango when he's out because he sneaks up on me and hammers the top of my head.... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.