• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone doing signatures?

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
I should probably have my signature updated, since I've got 3 additional birds since I last had it done :roflmao:

Anyone doing any doodling? A normal grey male cockatiel, grey female cockatiel, sky blue budgie, teal-y blue budgie, and a Sulphur crested cockatoo.

Obviously if it's too much for anyone to want to do, don't worry about it :lol: I didn't think about it until this morning lol.

sb sigmund

Strolling the yard
Hey
I should probably have my signature updated, since I've got 3 additional birds since I last had it done :roflmao:

Anyone doing any doodling? A normal grey male cockatiel, grey female cockatiel, sky blue budgie, teal-y blue budgie, and a Sulphur crested cockatoo.

Obviously if it's too much for anyone to want to do, don't worry about it :lol: I didn't think about it until this morning lol.
Hey Xoetix! I do pet portraiture PM me if you're interested!

Attachments

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

Who did your last one? Was it Pixiebeak?

I only just realised it has been quite a while since anyone has offered to do them here... all our practicing artists must be taking an art break lol.

It really is such a lovely gift having a member draw up a pic of your birds. I really should update mine to include my other 2 fluffers but I love my huge Burt pic.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Who did your last one? Was it Pixiebeak?

I only just realised it has been quite a while since anyone has offered to do them here... all our practicing artists must be taking an art break lol.

It really is such a lovely gift having a member draw up a pic of your birds. I really should update mine to include my other 2 fluffers but I love my huge Burt pic.
I feel guilty only having two out of five birds :lol: yeah, @Pixiebeak did my original. I imagine the artistes of AA are probably enjoying their holidays, I'll probably have to ask again in a couple of weeks :roflmao: it didn't even occur to me when I first posted

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Hey

Hey Xoetix! I do pet portraiture PM me if you're interested!
There is no need to PM unless you are trying to breach AA rules and are asking for payment or donation for art work... all siggie offers are a free gift from one member to another so the only reason anyone would want to discuss in pms siggie making is to breach rules. Please familiarise yourself with the rules and follow them.

sb sigmund

Strolling the yard
There is no need to PM unless you are trying to breach AA rules and are asking for payment or donation for art work... all siggie offers are a free gift from one member to another so the only reason anyone would want to discuss in pms siggie making is to breach rules. Please familiarise yourself with the rules and follow them.
Okay shezbug, thanks

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
I don't work on computer, I do actual paintings , or my best attempt at such ;) . I haven't felt up to doing any painting with my grief...tho I have just started thinking I might ...but Ive only done one of mine , Phoebe, so I will probably be trying to paint mine before I feel like making other attempts...
IMG_20231225_191044877.jpg