• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anybody want a kitten?

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
Thank you for rescuing her! We saved 4 kittens in our backyard this September and kept all 4. They were about 4 weeks old too and we're abandoned apparently because they had not eaten in days. They were malnourished and weak. I handfed them with syringes for weeks before they became weaned. They won't poo if there's nothing in them, that's how our 4 were too. They didn't go poo for days on end & I was getting so worried but then it occurred to me that since they were malnourished everything wasn't working right. Once they became stronger they started to go. Praying you find her a good forever home!!?

Scorch

Strolling the yard
Aaawww! I wish I was in the area! Best of luck to find a good home for the little cutie!
It's so cruel what people do to animals :( especially little kittens like that!
Anyway good luck once again! If I was in the area I would totally take him in but sadly I'm not.

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Aww, she is precious! I'm SO glad you guys rescued her! She is very lucky to have you guys!

I live in Florida, and in fact, am only a few hours away from the Central Florida area. I would love, love, love to take her, but unfortunately my parents don't even want another smaller critter in the house, much less another cat. I think the only thing they would allow in the house right now is a fish. I feel really bad, I don't want her to have to go to a shelter! :scared3:

I guess the best thing I can do is wish you the best of luck with finding her the perfect home. If you end up giving her to somebody, I would suggest you ask for a small adoption fee. That way you can make sure she goes to a good home, and as others have said, doesn't end up as snake food or something.

Good luck! I wish you and the adorable kitten the very best!