• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Another camera to add to the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I think I'm starting to go a bit camera crazy. :huh:

My mum's friend has a heap of stuff she's wanting to get rid of, some stuff she's selling, some she's just giving away for free, she has a camera which is a Lumix she has been trying to sell for months, she wanted $500 for it (it's apparently worth more then that) but she hasn't been able to sell it and she dropped it to $400 but still had no luck selling it - so she said she's just going to give it away for free and I told mum to ask her if I can have it and her friend said most definitely (mum told her how much I love taking photos and it's all I ever do); I went and had a look at it and it's in really good condition, I took a few test shots too and it's pretty good quality, she's only had it for a year, and only used it on a few occassions. She's dropping it off either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Here's the camera.. well what it looks like.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28

I've read quite a few bad reviews on it, but I don't find anything wrong with it. I love the fact it has a Li-ion Battery so don't have to worry about getting normal batteries for it, with my other digital camera it needs batteries which is a pain in the backside.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
can't wait to see pics :D

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
If you are going to show us the new camera then we need to see pictures of your birds from it!

Matt

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, awesome camera!

Eliza

Jogging around the block
Nice find, Renae! Have fun with it :)

I notice it has a Leica lens.... that's +1 :)
I like to joke that I will name my first born child Leica... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.