• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Amazon coupon towards pet food...YMMV

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Click on this link and sign into Amazon. Amazon.com: Pet Profile: Pet Supplies Create a pet profile. After doing that scroll through the discounts and promos. I got a $10 promo code for pet food and used that to purchase some dog treats. There is supposed to be a $5 code for pet supplies but that didn't work for me. Prime Members w/ Pet Profile: Coupon for Extra Savings on Pet Supplies - Slickdeals.net I only created one profile for one of my dogs.

I also chose my Amazon delivery day and got $2.00 digital rewards which will be added to my other digital rewards.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Thanks! I got $5.00 off cat litter for my mother! :dance4:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Are they considering birds as pets?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Are they considering birds as pets?
Yes, I would think so. They are listed in the pet profile. I added one of my birds and the $10 pet food coupon isn't listed there but maybe that's because I already used it although I still see it in my dog's profile. It's worth a try to create a bird profile and see if the coupon pops up or to create a dog profile and see if the coupon can be used towards any type of pet food.