• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Am i crazy?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I didn't to that but my fiancé would put my cockatiel on the phone with me if I had to work late. And my tiel loved "talking" on the phone to my parents. :)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
No, you're not crazy. When I was in the hospital a couple days last week, wife put the phone up to Milty's cage so I could talk to him. I know he did recognize my voice because he did say "HI....WANNA WET" to me...:)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I didn't to that but my fiancé would put my cockatiel on the phone with me if I had to work late. And my tiel loved "talking" on the phone to my parents. :)
And Sunny had a special "phone voice" that he only used when he talked on the phone. LOL. I swear although he didn't say actual words it was like he was trying to mimic speech patterns.

QuirkyQuaker96

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Heather
I call my boyfriend on my way home from work every night and Cricket loves it! He'll whistle to me and scream and giggle and then when I get here he's so quiet lol.

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
Gracie talks to me on the phone all the time when my husband puts me on speaker phone. She gets very talkative lol