• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Almost the same question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyWitch

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Lynn
I saw Amanda's post on her kitty Boothe. I am glad he is feeling better. I think my female Matrix also has a UTI. She started throwing up today and I noticed she seems to spend a long time in the litter box. She peed on my bathroom floor while I was standing there. She stood right next to my leg and squatted down. I didn't stop her since she seemed to be straining. I was also told that cats will go where they feel most safe and apparently that was next to me. There were only a couple of drops of urine on the floor. I feel so bad for her.:(

I've done some research and also spoke to a friend of mine that is a vet tech. She said to try PetAlive UTI-Free. It has staphysagris and cantharis in it and she said is works wonders. Has anyone ever used this before?

I haven't had my cats to the vet since we moved here (yes, I know, I'm a horrible cat mom. But they are indoor cats only and this is the first time either has been sick). I've been trying to find a good vet without much luck. I have been checking our accounts and think I can scrape together about $150 to take her in, but don't think that will be enough to cover everything. Amanda (mrstweet), what was the grand total for the vet, tests and anti-biotics? I feel like such a horrible person because I can't afford to just take her in and fix what is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.