• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

All the lovies in one thread!

SunUp

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
They are all so adorable!! :heart::heart: Snerky is especially beautiful!

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are all so adorable!! :heart::heart: Snerky is especially beautiful!
Thank you! She thinks she is a princess, just like every other lovie hen! Princess Snickerbocker, or Snickerella. Hehehe. But she is also...the Bockinator! :D She was very mushy today. I got lots of kisses, clicks, raspberries, and no pinches! Win! LOL.

Kellie728

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kellie
He would take the tiniest bit of skin and give it a little pinch. Made me crazy! :laughing2: Thankfully he grew out of that.
Oh geez, that's exactly what Olive does either on the back of my neck or my cleavage. o_O She's 5, I don't think she'll outgrow it. ;) But I am starting to differentiate between what certain nibbles mean, usually she's hungry or bored.

I'm a total homebody too. Don't have many friends since moving here to be closer to my husband's job. My pets mean the world to me. :xflove:

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh geez, that's exactly what Olive does either on the back of my neck or my cleavage. o_O She's 5, I don't think she'll outgrow it. ;) But I am starting to differentiate between what certain nibbles mean, usually she's hungry or bored.

I'm a total homebody too. Don't have many friends since moving here to be closer to my husband's job. My pets mean the world to me. :xflove:
:rofl: They sure know how to pick those places! Termite's pinches were gentler than Snerk's! When she pinches the back of my neck, it hurts! Little such-and-such... :D I protect my chest when she lurks around there! :eek:

No better place for birdy lovers anyway! :) It's nice to see that I'm not alone!

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I show this thread to Fal'chun and he was super interested in Turnip !
I bet Turnip would be interested in him, too! :D It's so fun to watch their reactions, isn't it?