• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

All Species Section?

alcmene

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I'm really interested in learning more about some of the rarer parrot species (not because I'm wanting to own them, just because I like to learn). Is there a forum where it's appropriate to ask about lots of different species all at once? If so, where? Or would I, for example, need to start a thread about Golden Conures on the conure board, Black Palms on the 'too board, BTMs on the macaw board, etc, etc? Thanks!

birdle

Rollerblading along the road
maybe just post it on bird boulevard :) but if you do post in species specific forums you might get some more replies cause sometimes people just watch the forums of the species they have!

Birdlove

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I really think it depends on the species that you're posting on. I think the macaw board is more active than say the amazon one. I also sometimes just hit new posts when I get on here so I'll miss certain postings that people have created, so in that case putting in on bird boulevard would be better. More people will probably see it on Bird Boulevard, I would guess. I know I only go into the tiel and amazon sections....and macaw because they're my dream bird...but I don't check the other boards unless it pops up on new posts.