• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Albus ~ Albie short

AviMom

Sprinting down the street
He's part ragdoll. He's very sweet, but very playful. Teaching him to respect his birdie friends is one thing, helping him understand they don't want to play his way is another, lol. 20180619_122306.jpg

Attachments

greys4u

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Please dont let them get too close, cats are prey animals and dangerous

AviMom

@greys4u I'm trying to get him used to being around the birds at this age. NEVER would he be around them except under strict supervision. I'm trying to teach him to basically ignore the birds, and he's not allowed to touch. So far, he's already learning there is "bird time" and he either amuses himself during this time, off playing with his toys, or he curls up beside me and naps.
He has never attacted any of the birds, mainly he wants to sniff them. In a few weeks I'll know if this is something we will continue, or if he will be crated during birdie time.
To be honest, the birds bug him more than he bugs them. They will bite his feet while he sleeps, and is being good.
Well, there was the argument over who got the potato chips.....Albie won.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylvester

Hit the Road
He is truly one fine figure of a feline. And I love the stare down between he and Dianthus.

AviMom

There is something about Dianthus. Xander is madly in love with her, and Albus is enchanted by her. She's a sweet little girl, and she has taken to target training like a fish to water.
Yesterday during birdie time, Albus watched me letting birds out, so he curled up on a pillow and took a nap. I hope that behavior continues. :fairy2: