• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ai luv singin wit mai hooman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilylizard

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lizz
Mai hooman plays ookookleelee! Ai luv ookookleelee! Ai sings as lowd as ai cans wen she plays! Sooooo fuyn mai favritee ting! Ai tryd helpin but end'd up on her heyd, ooh well! Do yore hoomans play ookookleelee?

-Kiwi :budgie:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
U hav to get on sumding hoomans cal u tube...all us burds want to see u..

Milton da too

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Awwwww. My hooman doesn't has a videyo camera eider. I likes to dance when my hooman sings. (I donts tell her she not a guud singer tho cause I not wants to hurt her feelings)

Guiseppe Hahns

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I can't h ear nuttin over dis little guy here dat Lord Maxwell N'er Do All Studking or whatever his name is..dat sings all day to his girlfriend..Humans singing, stereos blaring and tv's at full blast have nuttin on dis guy...when I gets close enough one day BITESSSSSSSSSSSS..sheesh Qu een Samantha..

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I can't h ear nuttin over dis little guy here dat Lord Maxwell N'er Do All Studking or whatever his name is..dat sings all day to his girlfriend..Humans singing, stereos blaring and tv's at full blast have nuttin on dis guy...when I gets close enough one day BITESSSSSSSSSSSS..sheesh Qu een Samantha..
Mi hooman startz singin-ah screeem at him...den ah go over for da BITESSSS...Queen Sam,tri POOPIN on dose tvs an stereros...

Milton da Too

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I bets yu havs a realll nice voice, kiwi. I dont sing but i yells vewy nice? mommy says dat dont count but i tinks she wrong. she also cant sings too good.

~miss ruuubbbby

AmberMuffinz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mah mommy cant play ookookleelee buh she says to me she wants play vylin, now i dun know what da hex that is but when she sings certan things i dances with her, its lots fun! somtimes i try teech her new songs, but she cant get the conure gibber kwite rite for some reeson :confused:

- neelix da awesome

ilylizard

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lizz
Ai like playn teh bell wehn mai hooman sings!1!!! fuyn fuyn fuyn!

-miss Ruuubbbby tankyew! Mai singin an dancin is awesuuuuum!
-Neelix da awesum I dun know whatt vylin is eether an mai hooman is bayd at lerning new songs. :( but ai luv danse partees! :dancing:

Mrcrowley

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
ok ok what are you all trying to say ....

Chicobo

Real Name
Erin
Deer Kiwi,

My mommah iz not so gud at playin' insrumements, she only knos how 2 play da TOOBA! An' I nevver herd a tooba bfor but ppl sez dey are very very lowd an' big an' I am the only lowd thing alowd in our howse!

I never seed a ookookleelee bfor, but I bets is pretty! But I best singer in dis howse an' so I like to singy singy when mommah plays myoozic on her compupter an' on that little tiny compuptery box that sometimes udder ppl's voices come out of. She plays the burds sing song and it goes "an' da burds sing do do do do do!" I like dat one! So I sings REAL REAL LOWD so she knos! And den she laffs!

I like myoozics!

Love,

Sunshine da Tiel

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine