• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ah hav a qwestion...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Russell Boogertoo...ah allwayz lik youse style...youse iz a classick...

Andre...nanaz r fun four sqwishin...

Jason...wai to keep youse momma gessin...it gitz dem to uze dere bwain wich is gud for hoomanz...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Frodo...nanaz r nastee tingz... dey turn color...first deys GWEEN...den yello an den brwon...ah don twrust any food dats gween eben four a little wile...da only gud nanaz r da bowl nanaz...an sumtymes ah wonder bout dem too...dey iz da pwettiest wen deys splattered on da wall....hehehe...

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Wow. Wow, Milton! -- Sunshine Senegal -- Iz foun da bess way to eat nanas! My Mom's fren baked her a presnet caus Mom is sad cauz the nice red cat, Timmy, died. Da fren says da stuff is called Bah-Naan-Nah Bred! It is weery good, Milty,and it tazz like nana! Ifen you tazz dis stuff, you wills not throw it on da wall. Nope! It is so wunerful, I ate it alls and didn save any for you. Sorry. I tried to save some, but it was juzz so very good! U gotta try it!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
dis is the sweet pee, I like nanners if they r in somting like my mush. but tooo jus eat dem no way no how yucky. do mama persen gets da baby nannas I like dem on a poon

Motherof'tiels

Strolling the yard
Bananananannanananannanananaas are evile an mus be destroyed, everyone hiss at them!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Bananananannanananannanananaas are evile an mus be destroyed, everyone hiss at them!
Hi...youse iz rite dey iz evile tings...only gud four twroin at hoomanz...ah don kno youse name...wat iz it...cuz youse surtainly iz a birdie wit style...

theocnoob

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pablo and George
Hiiiiiii! Whatchadoin? Mah human givez me a bit of de bananaz sumtimez but ah dont rilly like da froots much. I likes mah orange juice and GEORGE! GEORGIE GEORGIE GEORGIE! HI! Sowwy I does dat when Ah gets excited.

I likes da orange juice and sumtimez I'll eat a bit of da applez. Ah only have one bite of da bananaz. Mah hooman worriez dat I dont eat enuff of da froots. Ah dont like da vegetabulz either. Ah wants mah baby mash even dough I is 9 years old. Almoss ten ackshully and GEOOOOOOOOOORGE!!!! Sowwy, sowwy.