• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

African Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
I was reading the other day on CL - most ad's with Emails in the body of the ad are scams
so just be careful of it - not sure if its true or not

congobongo

Meeting neighbors
Just if they say they are going to ship the bird from Cameroon! That is the biggest scam.

I have adopted several birds off CL. If you do your homework, talk to the current owner multiple times and ask a lot of questions you should be OK.

steph

Moving in
I have found a lot that I have e-mailed with an addy in the message rather than thru the CL addy are scams or breeders. You can tell when you get the reply from another or they will have a MO for more than you owe. They are going to give you the rest out of the goodness of their hearts:cool:

That said I have gotten some of my babies from CL and also found a few good resues too.:laughing12:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Aww I hope this grey finds a wonderful home. It's sad to see so many of them being re-homed! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.