• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Absolutely Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeraGrace

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cami
So I built my new playstand and its awesome! I will take pictures tomorrow- things have been kind of crazy around here... Steelers are going to the superbowl!!!!

Anyway... So Vera's play stand is next to the couch in the family room. Her "foraging" deck is the highest point and I spread out treats and fruit as well as some chewing sticks and toys.

My dog Luella sleeps on the couch nearest to the perch. and Vera has started to amuse herself by throwing and dropping things on luella's head!

It is SO funny because she waits to see luellas reaction which is usually shaking her head because she doesn't know where the stuff is coming from! It's so cute because Vera climbs to the very edge- drops something (like a piece of wood) and then waits to watch the reaction- and you can see her turning her head and looking intently! I started laughing so she started laughing!
:rofl:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: WHAT A CHARACTER..I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT..:lol:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
what a stinker!! she will be feeding your pup next :lol:

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Your pup is probably wondering where the gremilns are! :omg: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

VeraGrace

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cami
Haha I know and the best part was that she was laughing too! she was going "ahahahahhaha ahhhhhhhhhhhh" with this long sigh at the end. TOO FUNNY!

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:lol:vera you naughty girl.My grey used to wait until all the dogs were in their beds,then she would whistle and say"want to go out?"All the dogs would run to the back door waiting to go out...:lol:She would just laugh at them.Can't wait to see the playstand you made.

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
:lol:vera you naughty girl.My grey used to wait until all the dogs were in their beds,then she would whistle and say"want to go out?"All the dogs would run to the back door waiting to go out...:lol:She would just laugh at them.Can't wait to see the playstand you made.
Oh no, I get to look forward to that?! Haha, luckily I should be able to train the dogs pretty quickly to ignore commands from the bird. (assuming they know that's where it's coming from!) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

--Bam Bam, Petey, do you want to go out and go potty?? :faint:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I always suspected there was an evil streak behind those beautiful feathers. Silly girl. :lol:

VeraGrace

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cami
She is just so proud of herself! I mean it's really hilarious! :) I'll have to get some video of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.