• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Aaiihh iz Itchy!

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Aww, what a cutie! :xflove: Sorry so itchy though. Another bronze wing was complaining about winter-specific plucking -- is this something they are suspectible to?

Perriewinkle

Rollerblading along the road
Aww, what a cutie! :xflove: Sorry so itchy though. Another bronze wing was complaining about winter-specific plucking -- is this something they are suspectible to?
I'm not sure. Felicia is a rescue and in the 2 winters I've had her, she's not plucked that I've noticed. Though she does have a "sparce" or "bare" patch around her neck and under her wings.. i assume this is either her feather pattern, from trauma before she was with me, or due to age.. but she doesn't sit and pull feathers that I can see or tell.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Itchy, but BEAU-TI-FUL!!!

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
She is absolutly stunning! Omg I just can’t! Pi’s are so beautiful, I hope one day I am lucky enough to be owned by Some pi’s:heart:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
She is absolutly stunning! Omg I just can’t! Pi’s are so beautiful, I hope one day I am lucky enough to be owned by Some pi’s:heart:
They really are, and their feathers are sort of iridescent. I am totally crazy about pi’s.