• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Aaaaaaak

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Even a flapping leap would be impressive to see from a big boy like that...Milton is still hanging around 450g...
I have seen him fly about 20ft once (huge scare). That’s as far as he could get before the ground suddenly came up. :)

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Oh wow....I noticed he was sitting atop a fence with no harness and was wondering. I can't imagine a U2 or a macaw in the air. The few times Fred flew in the house it was so breathtaking to see. He maneuvers himself well, but I can see he tries to figure out a good landing spot. It's awesome to see him fly.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I have seen him fly about 20ft once (huge scare). That’s as far as he could get before the ground suddenly came up. :)
I understand how the ground can do that sort of thing. Last week the ground got me coming out of store...luckily I bounced a couple of times when I hit the ground...;)

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I understand how the ground can do that sort of thing. Last week the ground got me coming out of store...luckily I bounced a couple of times when I hit the ground...;)
Oh no! Are you ok?! I wish there was an unlike button! And if that was a joke, very funny! ::hands on hips::

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
It did happen....luckily with my background in sports, you learn how to fall...avoiding joints, hands, and your head, of course. I did have "road rash" on my arms and legs...

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
He said Aaaaaaaak. I don’t understand either. :D
View attachment 281616
I asked Pilo and he told me it was... An Academic Acceptance Attitude And All About Adoring Kisses... :blink:

Honestly, well maybe not all of it... Well OK then, he did say Kisses! :rofl:

Last edited:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
It did happen....luckily with my background in sports, you learn how to fall...avoiding joints, hands, and your head, of course. I did have "road rash" on my arms and legs...
Geez I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better.