1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AA Shirt?

Discussion in 'Comment Court' started by BeanieofJustice, 9/30/17.

1. BeanieofJustice

BeanieofJustice Jogging around the block

Steph
    I looked on the website where one can buy fun AA things, I bought a pin and promptly lost it, as is one of my many skills. Is there any chance of an AA specific shirt with the logo on it? I don't know if this has been done and I'm simply inept at searching, or if there was a reason that this wasn't an option, but I thought that I might say something.
    If this isn't the right place to post this, I apologize!

2. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month I Can't Stop Posting!

Sarah
    I like the idea of AA shirt. :) I don't know if this is an option but we have some really talented artists here and I always thought it would be cool if those who wanted to could donate a design to the store. I don't know how feasible it would be but I think it would be really cool.

3. BeanieofJustice

Steph
    I think that'd be great! :)
    I draw a little here and there, and that could be a fun thing to do. There are some truly amazing artists on here, it'd be fun to see what they'd do!

Animallover03 and Sarahmoluccan like this.
  4. Macawnutz

Macawnutz Seriously Nutz! Super Administrator AA Advertising Exec Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sarah
    I could put our logo on a t shirt in our zazzle store. :) Give me a day or two.

Of course if anyone would like to do an image, id be more than happy to add it to the store. :)

5. BeanieofJustice

Steph
    Yay! Thank you! :)

Macawnutz likes this.
  6. Macawnutz

Macawnutz Seriously Nutz! Super Administrator AA Advertising Exec Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sarah

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)