• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AA MEMBERS GET A 10% DISCOUNT AT WWW.BIRDMANDAN.COM

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
That is a generous discount!

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
@BirdManDan

What type of wood is the medium-sized perches made of? I didn't see it on the site.

BirdManDan

Real Name
Dan
My wife's aunt broke her hip early Monday morning so we have been on the west coast of Florida helping her. My wife was concerned she would not be able to help her all by herself so I came with her to help out. I'm pretty much a third wheel except when she needs to be carried to bed or the restroom so I have been bord out of my mind, so I have been spending a lot of time here on the avenue to help out. My son got to my house a bit ago and emailed me copies of my AA SWS orders. I needed to contact them to let them know of my delay in getting their orders out due the the family emergency but I will be back home tomorrow evening and will get my orders out on Monday. Sorry for the delay to those that trusted me with their orders. As a bonus for those that placed an order I will be heavy handed in my weights for your patience and understanding.
patience1.jpg patience.jpg patience2.jpg

Last edited:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
huh I will check out your site! Anything for my fresh little Freddy LOL.

BirdManDan

Real Name
Dan
Toos love pandanus kernels/keys and palm nuts. Great Foraging treats to keep parrots busy and occupied.
20180320_180852.jpg