• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AA hit the 3,000 member mark!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Congrats to AA and our great members who have made it a success.:hug8: :thankyou:
It has evolved a lot from the old days and very very busy, so much in fact I no longer feel it is as cosy talking to my friends as it is now huge and do not really know who I am talking to half of the time or if anyone really does care.
The nucleus of "friends" that we seemed to make and talk to have all but disappeared.:(
Aww.Ann, you don't really feel that way do you? People come and go through your life. People's lives change, and they move on, get busy, or just fade in and out. It is the cycle of things. I bet there are a lot of new people here worth getting to know.:hug5::hug2:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Also should add~ Thanks to Jill for laying the foundation, inviting us to live in this great neighborhood, and moderators for keeping us straight!!:D:hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
i will never for get the day i was told AVIAN AVENUE was open i was so excited

thanks ever one for making this the best on internet WOOOOOOO 3,000 WE SURE HAVE GROWN

now im wanting to see 4000 by this time next year and the 5000 the next see im here to stayyyyyyyyyyy so when im 80 it has tohit 5000 MEMBERS

JAN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US THIS WONDERFULL SITE AND ALL THAT WORK SO HARD
TO KEEP US IN LINE BUY GIVING US FREADOM OF SPEACH

WOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS EVERY ONE :dance4::dance4::dance4::hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.