• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A Weatherbird Statement..

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton da Hippy Dippy Weatherbird here...

...it seemz lik dere waz sumting da hoomanz call fwost owtsyde today...wen ah lookid owt da window it waz wite but it waznt sno...den da sun took it away...ah tink da rwabbits ate da fwost...dere are a lot of rwabbits heer...dey look lik guinee pigs wit long eeers an big feets...an dey iz big...

...da fwosts cum a lot in da seeson of mud arond heer...da hoomanz don pwlant da eatin stuff in da gwond until da fwosts don cum arond anymoor...

...ah am predicktin a heavy accumulatshun of big rwabbits arond heer...dey lik to eet da fwosts an den dey eet da stuff da hoomanz pwlant in da gwond...

Milton da Too :umbrella2: Member IWA (International Weatherbird Association) Predicting weather for Avian Avenue since 2018....

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Thanks Milton! Angel will be chatting with you real soon. He's not feeling well and isn't too happy about everything I've been doing to him lately. But he says to tell you Hewow!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
...ah will be lookin for Angel to pwost wen hes feelin bettur...meenwile..NO MOR POSTIN HEER HOOMAN...or else...DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Milton, itz geddin warm here in da dezert, but It may rain! We luv rain, we sleeps all day, and Moms is happy coz we dont too much mess...heehee..Merlin, and the rest.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Glad da frostes don't stay long. Iz wantin to look at da sun.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Merlin...

itz cold heer...an don lik da cold...dad duznt tayke me owt wen itz cold...an ah gitz cwanky...ah BBBIIITTTEEE da ting he putz on...:hehe::hehe::hehe:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Da Bebe hear, da mama person has ben outsdee to planteded da garden. All doe baby plants that I wassn't alowed to go near. She sais it's gooood food forr me. But I nit lik green anytink. She be goiiing out dere soon, too pkant seeds tooday. Carrots sonetink caled radishes, peas, beanns, cilantroo. She be leafing me da phonee, so I can listen to da tube wit otder birdies. I ♥♥♡dat.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Bebe...

I like da cwarrouts...tell youse mom to pwlant da gween peppurs too...ah specially lik dem...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Taco...

...itz still cwold heer...an wet...an da wind is blowin arond...itz rainin too...ah don lik it...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
A Weatherbird Update...

...da rwabbits iz back...ah see dem owt da window...AN AH DON LIK DEM...

Milton da Angry Too :umbrella2:

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Zazu here.

I ah. Like sun It warms heere.. but hoomin Neva takes me out dere.. only when she takes me to da louded store with screm other birbs. Then nother EVIL hooman grabs me and attacks my feets. I dun lik it. I screm and screm. My hooman just looks at me and laugh . So den I bite her. Cause that not nice. But today. I lik the car ride. Lots of clouds. So purdy. Wait.. I'm purdy too. Hooman says so!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Zazu...c/o @Coldbreeze

ah goes to a pwlace lik dat wen ah hav my cwlaws dun...dey iz nyce to me so ah iz nyce to dem...but ah iz goin to da pwlace where da hooman putz da lite in my mouf...ah don lik dat at awl...ah hav to BBBIIITTTEEE an rwun away frum dat hooman...an yes youse iz a PRETTY PRETTY BIRD...any hooman dat duznt say so gits DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Hai Milton! Omergerd! Youz is so floofy! I bet youz gets lots of attinshun! And lots of wov! I had a gewd mornin. I started with chirping to wake my hoomin up. She always tellz me to be quiet I dun listen. I chirp at her. Then I get my way and she uncovers my home. I lik gettin my way. I train her to do dat. I den took a bath in my water bowl. And hoomin took me for a ride around the apartment to say hi to her other homins. I dun lik one of dem. The other I nibble on her ear and she screm. It a fun game. What game is your favorite?

Now hoomin is watchin the box colorful box. I keep on heerin that from the box that winter is coming. I think I saw large beast that brethe fire. How do I get my hoomin to pay attentshun to me? I dun lik when she turn on the colorful box.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Zazu...

...wen dad iz wachin da tv an ah want attenshun...wich is awl da tyme cuz dad shoud be payin attenshum to me awl da tyme...ah walk in froont of da tv an say I A PRETTY PRETTY BIRD...wich lik youse ah am...ah tink youse shoud start trwainin youse person to pay attenshun to youse awl da tyme....itz a gud ting four dem to kno....