• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A vicious pit bull

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Ankou I adore that picture......

Ankou

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
@Ankou I adore that picture......
He was absolutely precious as a puppy... it was a cruel trap.
Up until he was 120% done teething, if you touched him at all he'd start biting and chewing on you. Quite painfully, at times. And he was so dang cute I just wanted to cuddle him without getting gnawed on.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
He was absolutely precious as a puppy... it was a cruel trap.
Up until he was 120% done teething, if you touched him at all he'd start biting and chewing on you. Quite painfully, at times. And he was so dang cute I just wanted to cuddle him without getting gnawed on.
Totally get that. My German shepherd as a puppy was a teether ......

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Such sweeties! I love pits! I have a Rott, and I have grown up with them in my life. When my parents brought me home as a baby, everyone said they'd have to get rid of the dogs (a rott and a english springer). But I can't think of sweeter pups- the rott let me dress her up, I was her snuggle buddy, even when I was a baby she watched over me like I was her own pup.

They get such a bad reputation. Even my cousins, who have grown up with a german shepherd about twice the size of my rott, they're still terrified of her.

And she's the biggest baby... She's terrified of Chirp, she loves to lick everything, and if I play tug of war with her, I can win if I just pet her enough to where she starts pressing her head into my belly... she's the sweetest girl. But everyone is so scared of her!

Shinobi

Jogging around the block
We have a female American Staffordshire terrier named tequila , which falls into the pit-bull group. Recently my other half went to see her mother for a week, who lives just over 1100 Kilometres away. I stayed at home to look after the bird, dog and cats. The morning after the missus left, Tequila would sit on the bed and look out the window ( this window faces up the street) she would do this for about an hour. Then it be the sad look and lying on the bed where the missus sleeps. Tequila always slept at the feet of my missus. But for that week Tequila slept at my back.

So yes pit-bulls are killers and monsters, They kill us with their love and monster us with their Devotion.

There is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners.