• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A REALLY GOOD Read to Better understand Our Grey's

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystaljam

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
What a great read!

No wonder Merlin "Calls" us so often :D

Sapphire Moon

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
What an awsome site. Thank you for posting. I feel much more knowledgable now and feel I am ready for my little one to come to his forever home.:hug8:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
:) When I first started with Rosie I printed out many articles from the net and made myself a binder. This web site has many well written articles about greys and I have many in the binder. It is a fun thing to do and I do refer back to them often. Thanks for the link.

The Platinum Parrot

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lisa Bono
Maggie is wonderful. She just had a new book come out(revised) and Miss Emma is in it with her Dr!
:heart:

Nevermores Mum

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kacie
Maggie Wright is AWSOME!! She has been consulting with me on how to best approach Shadow Moons behavior and He has made HUGE strides in just a few days thanks to her advice. Today she posted two pictures of Shadow on her site (you can find it in recent posts under "Kacie & Shadow") along with the story of Shadows journey of rough terrain before coming to me. Anyways, I reccomend contacting Maggie to ANYONE needing advice on their grey... Her consultations are far cheaper than other experts and she truly cares! She emailed me to ask about his progress & for pics of him out of the blue. So she isnt "in it for the $$$" like alot of experts. She is a good person first, and a wealth of information second. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.