• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures A perfect afternoon

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I've had a great afternoon, with who other than my dearest Sydney (... and my boyfriend).

Unfortunately the harness time got cut short as after an hour of walking, a hawk was hovering about the area and I didn't want to risk it. But Sydney loved being in the travel bag, watching everything and cheeping happily.

I took the time to listen to Sydney and remember the beautiful little cheeping sound that lovebirds can make. It is too easy for me to forget it once I have my flock all getting vocal at once and the pleasant tweets are gone. I must make a point of taking the birds out more and listen to them tweet and cheep out in the open air.

Here are some pictures,
(Before anyone asks, yes my top has budgies on it, it is from Fat Face ;))

19apr.jpg

Thankyou to those who sent me messages ❤

harpersmom

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ania
I've had a great afternoon, with who other than my dearest Sydney (... and my boyfriend).

Unfortunately the harness time got cut short as after an hour of walking, a hawk was hovering about the area and I didn't want to risk it. But Sydney loved being in the travel bag, watching everything and cheeping happily.

I took the time to listen to Sydney and remember the beautiful little cheeping sound that lovebirds can make. It is too easy for me to forget it once I have my flock all getting vocal at once and the pleasant tweets are gone. I must make a point of taking the birds out more and listen to them tweet and cheep out in the open air.

Here are some pictures,
(Before anyone asks, yes my top has budgies on it, it is from Fat Face ;))

View attachment 301501

Thankyou to those who sent me messages ❤
Oh my goodness your so pretty :O

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Eloy tells me that all the time. She´s so nice :roflmao:

But I am a believer that true beauty is on the inside, and we all have a choice... to be beautiful people, or not. ❤

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Great adventure. :)

@Eloy tells me that all the time. She´s so nice :roflmao:
When you say it like that it doesn't sound good. I promise, I'm hetero.. :)
But I hope your bf also tells you that. If he does, answer back: - I know, J.T says that all the time.. :p And you don't need to say what gender and sex I have. :D
But the main reason for that is because I don't care what others (or the target :D ) think of that.
I say what I see, and I'm the same person IRL.
If everyone start to give people more appreciation (even people you don't know) you will found out that these small words can make that persons crappy day to be really nice.
For a while ago a lady in a food store told me that she loved my hair and coloring. It was month ago but I'm still are happy over that. :)
But I am a believer that true beauty is on the inside,
It is. If a beautiful person does something bad or mean she turns really ugly at same time for me.

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:roflmao: Yes, he tells me all the time and calls me his princess :xflove:

If everyone start to give people more appreciation (even people you don't know) you will found out that these small words can make that persons crappy day to be really nice.

I totally agree :) It costs nothing to be nice. :grouphug2:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:laughing7: I love that the duck came, too! He needs his own harness next time. :D

Such beautiful countryside. I miss hiking. Your pics remind me of @TikiMyn taking her lovies out in their carrier last year. :)

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Sydney and her duck are so cute!
:laughing7: I love that the duck came, too! He needs his own harness next time. :D

The duck is actually a tool. I have a fear of Sydney getting out of the harness, and at least if I have the duck, I hope Sydney will come to it if I hold it up... But since we had stopped to take in the sights, I put the duck in the carrier. It is also the spare duck, I never take the duck from the cage... Sydney doesn´t know there are two:roflmao: Ssshhh ;)