• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures A perch/playstand for GC & Budgie

Brenda_H

Meeting neighbors
This is my first post! I need help finding a rolling perch that is suitable for both my green cheek and budgie. They prefer to perch near each other as they have for some time. They are supervised because GC tends to annoy the budgie by begging for scritches. I would like them to ideally have access to food and water dishes. I often feed them they're fresh food when they're out. i have seen lots of plans for building one, but we bought a house this year and my husband isnt keen on more projects right now. Has anyone seen these sold that will fit my small birds with the metal tray and wheels? They all look like they're made for big birds. Our little table top perch is tired and we really want them off the table and onto something more portable so I can wheel them into my office if needed.
7bbb5f73-ecb5-4ba6-800a-d9100c66d60c_1.c4913cea6daff96310092aba03bbf7b7.jpeg
IMG_20180406_072816046-01.jpeg FOTO_20180901_000010.jpg 00003IMG_00003_BURST20180426205422_COVER.jpg

Last edited:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I have only seen them for larger birds like you have said but I can not see any harm in changing the perch to one that suits smaller feet if that would work for you. Most of the ones I have seen have the perch as a replaceable one so all you would have to do is unscrew the large wood and put a thinner one in its place or even just fix it on to the top of the larger perch.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Oh and I forgot to say..........welcome to the site :)

Mhert

Meeting neighbors