• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A List of Breeders and Band Numbers

ben eubank

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
ben
Hey, looking for info on my bird band. She is a blue crowned conure. Leg id states NC GBA 817. Thanks in advance!

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Hey, looking for info on my bird band. She is a blue crowned conure. Leg id states NC GBA 817. Thanks in advance!
B&G comes up for BGA leg band....

B&G Aviaries

B G Aviaries: Breeders of Congos, Timnehs, Poicephalus, Goffins Cockatoos, Blue Gold Macaws, Double Yellowheads, True Eastern Rosellas, Scarlet Chested Parakeets, proper permit required hand fed babies for pets or parent reared babies for future breeders reservations required for parent reared . Close banded and Microchipped, shipping available. 207 437 2038; ......, ME Contact: b&g aviaries (207) 437-2038 email: feathers@uninets.net
I don't think that's the breeder, since area code is Maine, and band indicated North Carolina. There's also a Granny Bee Aviary, but that's located in Texas.

Might also try contacting Lesa.

mystify@cogeco.ca

Two Bird Lovers

Real Name
Tammy Sims
TBL OH .... Two Bird Lovers Tammy & Jamie Sims Orrville, Ohio (330)-749-9651
Any band dated after 2009 will not be ours.

TBL OH ... currently being used by
The Bird Loft in Amherst, Ohio

Blueeyes63944

Moving in
Was told my B&G was 3 years old. Her band says BSJ FL(SIDEWAYS) 10(SIDEWAYS) 001. Is she actually 10 and from Florida? Can't find anything on the BSJ

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Was told my B&G was 3 years old. Her band says BSJ FL(SIDEWAYS) 10(SIDEWAYS) 001. Is she actually 10 and from Florida? Can't find anything on the BSJ
The "10" is most likely the year that she was hatched.

Joyce Baum

Real Name
Joyce Baum
My band information needs to be changed.
It's still JEB for all birds, but here is current information:
I now live in Payson, Arizona
Email address is still ringnecklady@msn.com
Web site is still Welcome To Joyce's Birds but needs updating as I no longer live in Tucson, Arizona.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gallows

Sitting on the front steps
Avenue Veteran
Hello! I'm having difficulty identifying the breeder listed on my senegal parrot's band. He was a rescue, and the organization I picked him up from did not have any information.

His band says: GRP NC 13. 'NC' is sideways.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I think I have traced my Hawkhead Pennys brother. They were both sold around the same time in 1997 as babies from Frans Exotics in CA. Hawkeyes owner thinks the breeder was something like Huff & Fluff or maybe that was parents names?

Likely the parents are no longer being bred after 21 years but who knows!

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Hello! I'm having difficulty identifying the breeder listed on my senegal parrot's band. He was a rescue, and the organization I picked him up from did not have any information.

His band says: GRP NC 13. 'NC' is sideways.
NZ = North Carolina

GRP - Breeder initials or Aviary Initials

13 - either year of hatch, or ID number

Sorry, I realize that isn't really helpful, but nothing is showing up right now for "GRP".

Gallows

Sitting on the front steps
Avenue Veteran
NZ = North Carolina

GRP - Breeder initials or Aviary Initials

13 - either year of hatch, or ID number

Sorry, I realize that isn't really helpful, but nothing is showing up right now for "GRP".
Thank you for trying to help! I really do appreciate it. I've been contacting several different NC Poicephalus breeders, wondering if they ever tagged their birds with 'GRP'. I can't find them for the life of me, haha.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you for trying to help! I really do appreciate it. I've been contacting several different NC Poicephalus breeders, wondering if they ever tagged their birds with 'GRP'. I can't find them for the life of me, haha.
There is a Yahoo band group that you can join. Maybe someone there will know what GRP stands for.

Cody1413

Any chance anyone knows a WWE code from Florida.

MLema

Can anyone assist with breeder identification for initials CC out of California? Band reads CA (sideways) CC 536.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Can anyone assist with breeder identification for initials CC out of California? Band reads CA (sideways) CC 536.
What type of bird?

Missek4Ferio

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Diana Nam
Trying to find more info on my new bird to get better idea on his actual age. He is a green Indian ringneck came with a leg band TFF 18 004. From the list it shows TFF as Blue ICS Texas flights of fancy Peggy Durham port lavaca. But there seem to be no information on them at all.

DAislandR

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Dustin Aaron
I think Cottermans is no longer in business. I can't find a working number. I did hear from JC Aviary. Their bands are JCA. Very nice people though!
I am buying a Quaker from JC Aviary. I will get him the end of this month. I will update with band information if you all would like...