• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A&E double stack 40"x30" cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Ok, I know there are people on this board who have this cage! I'm wondering about the feeder doors and the way the bowls are set up to prevent silly birds from removing the bowl. I have HQ cages and Kings cages that have a little bar on the inside of the cage that sits just over the lip of the bowl and the birds have a very hard time getting the bowls out of this situation, although on rare ocassions with the smaller bowls I have, they can do it if they put their minds too it. How do the A&E cages work, specifically, I'd love to hear from someone who has this particular cage.

Thanks!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
does any one have one thanks:hug8:

Danny64

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danny
Ok, I know there are people on this board who have this cage! I'm wondering about the feeder doors and the way the bowls are set up to prevent silly birds from removing the bowl. I have HQ cages and Kings cages that have a little bar on the inside of the cage that sits just over the lip of the bowl and the birds have a very hard time getting the bowls out of this situation, although on rare ocassions with the smaller bowls I have, they can do it if they put their minds too it. How do the A&E cages work, specifically, I'd love to hear from someone who has this particular cage.

Thanks!
If the double stack cage is set up like my single A&E Cage, it would have the bar on the cage side that sits above the bowl just as you describe. Now, I don't have one of the stack cages, but it's probably a good guess that they are likely to use the same features on the stack cages, but at this point, only someone with one of them can confirm for certain.

Danny

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Thanks guys!

Status