• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A creepy crawly

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddbird

Walking the driveway
Logan..so neat looking..i have a thing about insects ...will post some pics sometime

Love parrot on Pom. pic also & Poem :)

Last edited:

~birdybea~

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Belinda
I was so close to not opening this thread, i was convinced it would be a pic of a nasty nasty spider. *shudders*

But, it's a cute little assassin bug, and an absolute crack up in totally off topic discussion! :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are hilarious.

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
:rofl::rofl:OH my...does that Wheel bug bring back memories!!!!!!
Went to college in LA where I met my first husband who was getting a degree in Forestry...the summer we were married, he had an Entomology class....had to make his own "kill jar" etc...we spent the nights down town getting bugs, putting them in the "kill jar" taking them home and he would stick them with the LONG bug pins and stick those to a "ceiling tile"...the desk was next to the bed on my side!!!! I woke up the next morning to have one of these Wheel bugs about 2 inches from my face, still with the pin stuck in it crawling toward me...the others were fighting with each other on the ceiling tile still stuck through their center and on the pins! I started screaming!!!!!!!!! Well the poor landlady's room was right next to our bed room and she come banging on our apt door thinking he was killing me!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I kept saying "it's not dead"! in my screaming!!!!:p After that he did make his kill jar STRONGER!:hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
:omg: BF, that is hysterical! Did you sleep with the light on for a long time after that? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.