• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A contact the staff forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I was wondering if maybe we could get a contact the staff forum. Another forum I'm on has one where members can contact the staff but their post can't be seen by anyone else other then the staff. Was just wondering because I have a few questions regarding everything that's going on and not sure who to direct them to.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That sounds like a really great thing to have, I'll certainly have to look into it :)

In the meantime, you can PM myself or any of the other admins by PM and we will try to answer your questions :)

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
That would come in handy if ever the time came that a post needed to be reported Pronto and it's just easier to copy the link of the offending post and then click one link to contact a mod (or all mods at once) instead of going through finding a mods name then doing it the long way

Maybe could have it set so you can contact each mod individually and then have one button that sends like a Mass message to all mods - in case one isn't on or something - - Just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.