• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

8 Wk PGCC Not Happily Accepting Formula

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
He/she is such a little love too. I open the cage and it flies right to me. xD

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
Sorry for posting so often, I think he's going to be weaned sooner than I thought. He's been refusing more and more of his formula at feeding time (which was only this morning, and again tonight); but now he's going after all the foods in his cage. He's absolutely adoring his Harrison's. < 3 I'm even more proud than I was earlier. What a good little baby! :dance4:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Awwwww glad he/she is doing well.

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
Now I know my lovebird never made much of the "baby noises" and I just wanted to know if this is perfectly normal noises for a baby conure. His crop is nice and full, been eating more and more fresh foods, harrison's, and a little bit of a seed blend. Is he okay? I feel silly asking, but as a momma I want to make sure I'm doing 100% right by the baby.

CheekyBeaks

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ann-Marie
Yes, they are normal baby sounds, sometimes it takes a while for the food in the crop to reach lower in the digestive tract and they begin to feel full.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Heshe is darling. Are you still fostering or has he moved to adopted by you status,lol

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
OMLove!!! What a sweet little pineapple GCC!! I :heart: Cheekies!!! I have a YSGCC & I miss those baby sounds!!! Is this one moving in with you yet??? :D