• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

6 months ago today......

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle

Six months ago today, I had my heart ripped out. I could write pages about what a wonderful bird Sunny was and how he made my laugh everyday. But most of you already know those things about him and I probably couldn't write them without crying anyway. So, I'll just say: I love you and miss you my sweet baby. Fly free.

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
:bighug:

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Sunny was a wonderful, unexpected addition to your life. It is Ok to cry...Sunny will always occupy that special place in your heart. You will always cherish your memories. :hug8:

Sunny - watch over mom - let her know it is OK to bring another feathered soul into her and dad's life.

Michelle, it is your decision if and when to welcome another fid into your heart and home. But in my opinion and from those of us who have lost that heart bird - I think it would help you to get another bird - to hear those chirps, watch their antics, ask for scritches... I'm so hoping that someday another birdie will bring some happiness and joy back into your life - it is hard to move on - you would honor Sunny's life. I have often said that it is because of my first tiel Sunny that I continue to have birds, especially my other tiels. It has been about 7 years since I lost my Sunny - and I cried many days also - but now I can think of him with a smile while enjoying the companionship my other birds provide, especially my tiels.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
It doesn't seem like that long ago.... :sadhug2:

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
What a truly special bird Sunny was.:heart: I'm so sorry this is so hard, but hopefully you find the memories of him comforting. Big hugs to you.
:sadhug2:

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I'm so sorry. I know it hurts. Hugs to you!

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I'm so sorry Michelle! :(
:hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4::hug4:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Sunny was a truly a remarkable soul. He loved you, and you him. That kind of love will never be extinguished...and it will be a joyous reunion the day you meet him at the Bridge...:heart:

:sadhug: