• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures 5 gal aquarium

Debbie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Debbie
The thing about salt water is that the upkeep is more expensive, and usually the fish are also. If you take the chance and don't have an extra tank for quaratine, and you just put a new fish in your tank...and it brings in something you can lose your whole tank of fish... My parents had a salt water for awhile years ago...so cool. I was always afraid to try it, so I always just had tropicals, biggest tank I had was an 80 gallon. I wish I still had it at times....

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Freshwater tanks can be tricky enough. Salt water is alot harder but some of the fishes & there colors & shapes are amazing.
Still it does cost more but if you have the money & the time to learn about it & do the upkeep its very nice.

My mammogram place has a saltwater tank. Its been there for a few years. A while back they had some colorful fish. Last time I looked I saw no fish but I was told they hide. Then I did see one. I'm not sure how often they replace the fish but someone there must know how to take care of the tank.

I look at the fish here sometimes They ship freah & saltwater.

Guppies Pair $6?
Guppies for Sale: Live Fancy Guppies with Many Guppy Fish Varieties Available

Frog under $2 for black & $7 for blonde
Amphibians for Freshwater Aquariums: Dwarf African Frog

banana plant $2
Aquatic Plants for Freshwater Aquariums: Banana Plant

Last edited: