• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

4 month old Linnie

Barbara2

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
Congratulations on your new little one. I just finally got a little Linnie also. I have wanted one for a few years. Don’t you just love them? Mine is a little Latino and I have named her “Hollie”. She is so sweet.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
He’s adorable!

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Pepito is doing well! He is more assertive now and lets me know the the does not liked to be held and covered but loves to climb on me and likes my face.. He is a happy birdie! I am shocked by the size and mess of linnie poops. They are way bigger than my pionus poops and way messier!

Attachments

A Lynn

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Anna
Pepito is doing well! He is more assertive now and lets me know the the does not liked to be held and covered but loves to climb on me and likes my face.. He is a happy birdie! I am shocked by the size and mess of linnie poops. They are way bigger than my pionus poops and way messier!
Pepito seems to be doing really well! What a cutie! How long have you had him?
I just got ours 4 days ago...it's a little slow going, but making progress. :joyful:

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww, happy to hear Pepito is doing well! Great pictures. He's a beauty. So cute that he says his name. My Gigi has 3 trick whistles so far, wolf, come here and kiss, but no words yet.

She turns 4 months old tomorrow, 6/1. She's a normal green too.

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Pepito is so handsome! Beautiful feathers.

Gigi is super interested in my cell phone because I show her pictures of herself, lol. So now when I try to take pix she scrambles closer and ruins my shot. I might actually have to buy a real camera.

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Pepito has been snuggles in my arm for the last 40 min. I helped him with some pin feathers. He loves scritches like this.

Attachments

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my gosh precious Pepito! I just love our new burrowing sessions too! Gigi gets into all the folds of her baby blanket and loves it! It must be so nice for a bird to get a break off of those little feet!

Attachments

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yeah I was using the baby blanket to protect me from her poop while we were watching TV and occurred to me to offer it to her. I just folded it all up and kind of tossed it on and around her. Not only was it OK with her, but she burrowed deeper. I'm so glad you tried it and Pepito likes it just like Gigi does! Favorite new activity!

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Pepito and Indigo - they love nibbling the dog food before I put it out. Pepito runs to Indigo and makes farting noises to him. To our dogs too.

Added pics of Pepito eating sprouts.

Added a pic of Pepito hiding!

Attachments

Last edited:

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
HA! Look at that hiding pic! You've inspired me now! I'm definitely offering a box today!