• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE 3 Days only 15% off your entire order plus FREE SHIPPING

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
FREE SHIIPING on orders over $59.99 AND 15% off your entire order automatic at checkout. :ebay1:

We carry all Caitec, Harrison's, Roudybush and Zupreem pellets. Take advantage of our frequent buyer's program and save including all Goldenfeast. We also carry all Avitech health and wellness supplements.

Buy 5 of the same brand and get the 6th one FREE!! (mixes and varieties can differ as mix and match)

Best Regards,

Claire & Kazoo :heart:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
That's a good deal!

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Awesome deal! I am going to PM you @Love My Zons about some of your out of stock items too :)

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Bump free shipping has been extended through the 18th. The newly packaged Pellet-berries are in stock!

:D

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Thank you @Love My Zons for all the extras in my recent order :xflove: I especially loved the manu as that has been something I've wanted to have my birds try out so it was like you read my mind! Plus all of Kazoo's face over your packaging just made me smile :)

And for anyone who hasn't shopped at Claire's yet, please do! It was a great experience emailing her personally with all my questions and the fact that her food prices are competitive -- even lower than other big name places -- is a big A PLUS, especially if you don't want to patronize the ones who still sell birds in their stores.

20180314_182042.jpg

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Thank you @Love My Zons for all the extras in my recent order :xflove: I especially loved the manu as that has been something I've wanted to have my birds try out so it was like you read my mind! Plus all of Kazoo's face over your packaging just made me smile :)

And for anyone who hasn't shopped at Claire's yet, please do! It was a great experience emailing her personally with all my questions and the fact that her food prices are competitive -- even lower than other big name places -- is a big A PLUS, especially if you don't want to patronize the ones who still sell birds in their stores.

View attachment 271983
Thank you for the kind words. The Kazoo face is so cute on those stickers! I just got post it notes in too, you'll get those next time! :D

Enjoy, thank you for checking us out! :heart: