• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

...+ 3 - 1 = 8

petiteoiseau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bibi
I don't think she was injured... at least, there was no sign of any trauma. I really don't know what happened to her but all the others look OK, even Blackie that had a bit of discharge in his/her? eyes showed up with clean eyes last night. Kittens go to the vet next week for testing and they peed in the litter box yesterday so everything is going according to 'schedule'. Now, I need to get them on solid food and pooping there.

petiteoiseau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bibi
They are doing great! Eating on their own (Pipistrella only weaning formula but Woody both kitten canned food and formula), playing with each other, people and toys, using their little litter box all the time and exploring farther and farther from where I am but always returning after a couple of minutes. She is still smaller than he is but she is also more independent and precocious been always the first to do a new behavior or venture to a new place (and she has the catnip gene while he doesn't, apparently). He is calmer, bigger, a better eater and more dependent on me - his latest 'thing' is climbing up my leg like a pole by grabbing with his four paws claws (ouch!) and meowing for food -LOL- They both know my 'PSSSPSSSS come here' command and promptly come out of wherever they are when I call them so I am now working on their names (all my cats know their names and obey a few simple commands). They love the dogs and would often cuddle next to them to take a nap but, although they are intrigued by the cats, mine are older ones and don't seem to be very interested in them so the little ones stick to me and the dogs, mostly.