• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

20 year old female DYHA looking for new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
Okay, I will trust you guys. I would love one who is already 20. I would love an Amazon. I have two mini ones that don't bite me even though they are completely hormonal and bonded. There is just no room for me as they are sooo in love. If I separate them, they act like Romeo and Juliet screaming for each other. I'm left alone.

I know for a fact I would absolutely love an Amazon parrot. They suit my personality (not too much of a touchy person unless they ask) and I'm very confident. I'd be so happy! Please find out! I will trust you on the flying part. Thank you!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING

Lara Joseph lives in Ohio. I don't know if there is room in her flock or even if she would like another Amazon. She has a Blue Front female. Maybe she knows someone who would like a nice Amazon female. I sure would like her, but that desire would be shut down before I ask.
why not?

Maybe wasabi would settle down once he sees there's competition?

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I considered her also, The distance from Ohio to California is the draw back. I'm sure she will find a wonderful home in Ohio.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm willing to help with an AA train if needed. Sounds like an amazing bird. :)

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Husband, that's why not. There is also no more room in the family room for another cage. Wasabi has a mac size cage and the 2 tiels have flight cages.

However, I told him if one ever lands on my shoulder while I'm in the backyard, it's fate and that bird is mine. After I try to find the owner, that is.

Chiquita629

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marquitta
I'm only about a hour from Ohio. And I still haven't adopted yet. I've been approved with a rescue for a special needs macaw. We just have to make the 4 hour trip to meet him. But I'm definitely open to adopting Joey. ☺

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
I wonder if my husband would kill me if I took in another....haha yeah he probably would! We've added two birdies who are off their rockers in the past few months. Probably not a good idea.

I am in Dayton, OH and I'd be more than happy to help start the crazy AA train :D

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Why is it that its always the husband that does not want another bird and will kill to keep the next one out of the home? I feel lucky not to have that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.