• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

20 Facts About Amazon Parrots

Wthensler

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
William hensler
Nice job, Capt. Comeback kids and signaling their intentions are good ones. And Bo does take on a brownish hue after a bath. And he loves to laugh !

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just tripped on this, I thought it was a great read! Thought others may enjoy it if brought back up to the top of the list.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Makes me want an Amazon. The Catholic Charity apartments where I live don't allow birds larger than budgies. I don't like the way the writer calls them house pets though.
Uuuhhh huuuuhhhh!.....until they get hormonal and pull your bottom lip up over your head and tuck It in your pants then beat you silly with their toy. Other than that....I Love Amazons!!!

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
@Hawk12237 :rofl: I've been reading your answer while drinking tea. Now I have a lot of cleaning to do. There are times when my vivid imagination is not my best friend.:rofl:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
@Hawk12237 :rofl: I've been reading your answer while drinking tea. Now I have a lot of cleaning to do. There are times when my vivid imagination is not my best friend.:rofl:
Lol....another thing....my zon actually had grabbed my bottom lip before...bit through and through....who needs body piercing done??anyone? Your not drinking tea again I hope. As berta from 2 1/2 men would say... " I ain't cleaning that up! " lol

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
pull your bottom lip up over your head and tuck It in your pants
:doublelol:

OM GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!

Forget the tea, I almosted pee'd my pants!

:laughing6:

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
Lol....another thing....my zon actually had grabbed my bottom lip before...bit through and through....who needs body piercing done??anyone? Your not drinking tea again I hope.
It was my morning coffee this time :D. If I end up dehydrated, I'm blaming you.:hehe: