• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

1000 posts

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
YAY!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:dance55::feeldance2::birdance:

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Hello Susan and Oliver- I have a CAG (or she has me?). I have the attached play top. I would like to connect the top hooks with a rope toy so Louise can hang upside down. Do you have something that might work? Having beads or a bead toy to attach would be a bonus. (And I purchased a foraging toy from you on the 28th-can't wait for it to arrive). Thank you
image.jpeg

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Hello Susan and Oliver- I have a CAG (or she has me?). I have the attached play top. I would like to connect the top hooks with a rope toy so Louise can hang upside down. Do you have something that might work? Having beads or a bead toy to attach would be a bonus. (And I purchased a foraging toy from you on the 28th-can't wait for it to arrive). Thank you
View attachment 211095
What about a large squid or a rescue rope (might have to be a little shorter but is doable). On a safety note, I would remove the carabiner clip that is holding the toy on the right-dangerous for birds. Also the o-ring under it looks quite large and she may be able to get her head in. FYI :) Thanks for the toy order will be posting it next week.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations Susan!

Matt

Sweet Louise

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
What about a large squid or a rescue rope (might have to be a little shorter but is doable). On a safety note, I would remove the carabiner clip that is holding the toy on the right-dangerous for birds. Also the o-ring under it looks quite large and she may be able to get her head in. FYI :) Thanks for the toy order will be posting it next week.
Thank you. Would like to get the safety rope. How do we do that? Also what can I use to attach the toys- I used the ring to get the correct length one the carabiner to attach it... Can you suggest something?
Thank you

Sweet Louise

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Thank you. Would like to get the safety rope. How do we do that? Also what can I use to attach the toys- I used the ring to get the correct length one the carabiner to attach it... Can you suggest something?
Thank you
And is the large squid sold out? Got 404 error...

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thank you
I will add a rescue rope to your order. I'll include some suitable hardware so you can hang things safely on the playstand. Thanks. Would you mind sending a message to sales@oliversgarden.com reminding me of the rescue rope (you will need to measure for me) and the hardware for your playstand. Makes it easier for me to keep track of orders. Thanks for your purchase.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
[QUOTE="Susan and Oliver, post: 2294758, member: 2479" On a safety note, I would remove the carabiner clip that is holding the toy on the right-dangerous for birds. Also the o-ring under it looks quite large and she may be able to get her head in. [/QUOTE]

Just a shout out to our awesome vendors. Things like this comment are invaluable to us newbies. Doris at Avian Stainless (@Deejo) worked with me years back to recommend suitable toys for an Amazon the same way.

We truly, truly, appreciate you.