• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

♥♡ Love is not in the air ♡♥

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Those adorable LG hands and cheekies!:faint::heart:What kind is the darker one?

Kerplunq

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ryan
CUTE!!!!
Your Leopard looks like my first lizard ever named Tango. I was given Tango and her mate Cash bc they wouldn't breed. Ended up the breeder forgot to do a gender check and they were both female ;) lol

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
CUTE!!!!
Your Leopard looks like my first lizard ever named Tango. I was given Tango and her mate Cash bc they wouldn't breed. Ended up the breeder forgot to do a gender check and they were both female ;) lol
:rofl: It happens, unfortunately.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Oh it's a non-leopard gecko species called bent-toed geckos.. pretty perky lizards lol
Very cool. Haven't heard of those before but I'm several years out of the reptile loop. He/she looks perky in the photo! The LGs and fat tail's always seem so slow and smiley and sweet looking. Do yo have any FTG's also?

Tongue Flicker

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Neil Moreton
CUTE!!!!

They could've still laid eggs though infertile. They even do leo stud services nowadays lol

Very cool. Haven't heard of those before but I'm several years out of the reptile loop. He/she looks perky in the photo! The LGs and fat tail's always seem so slow and smiley and sweet looking. Do yo have any FTG's also?

I always wanted FTG but gosh, the cost of one FTG here can already buy 6 leopard geckos :( @__@