• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ooh a free bird toy!

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My husband ordered something online, and the stuff came padded with this! The birds are gonna LOVE this! And so many uses! I can thread things through it, hang stuff from it...I love it when a perfect bird toy opportunity falls into your lap! Plus it's recycling!

IMG_20190917_153050.jpg

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
That looks like plenty of fun to me!!!

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Not got a pic of them using it yet (currently on "observe suspiciously" stage!) but strapped it to the side of the cage. I'll probably string some other things to it but for now this will be enough to keep them entertained :) IMG_20190920_153742.jpg

(ps. Spot the nosey tiel haha)

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Not got a pic of them using it yet (currently on "observe suspiciously" stage!) but strapped it to the side of the cage. I'll probably string some other things to it but for now this will be enough to keep them entertained :) View attachment 315622

(ps. Spot the nosey tiel haha)
Looks like it will be very popular! Good job!!!

Tvdv96

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tessa
Never thought of using this as a toy! I got an order today and it also has this shredded cardboard in it. So I will keep it, Sisi loves shredding this kind of stuff :joyful:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Buddy is scared of this stuff... Not sure why, he loves cardboard & the color of cardboard paper but this stuff. :ovract::rnfrt: