• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Something Wrong With My Lovebird?

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
are you using the site's upload feature or are you uploading it to somewhere else and using the insert image feature? They are blank again

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, inserting has never worked for me either. The upload a file @ just below the bottom of the type box is all that I use also. It needs time to think sometimes.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
are you using the site's upload feature or are you uploading it to somewhere else and using the insert image feature? They are blank again
When OP is posting the pictures, we can all see them. But for some reason, after a certain period of time, they disappear.. This happened in the other thread too where you saw the pictures but when I looked later, they were gone. (I also used Chrome to double check).
I don´t know why that is happening...

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
When OP is posting the pictures, we can all see them. But for some reason, after a certain period of time, they disappear.. This happened in the other thread too where you saw the pictures but when I looked later, they were gone. (I also used Chrome to double check).
I don´t know why that is happening...
That is why I am asking what method she is using, I suspect it is the insert image method.