• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pasta, when is too much?

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I'm not feeling to well tonight, so I'm doing a bunch of reading & not posting. Look in the pasta aisles in the grocery & look for different veggie pasta, if it has wheat move on. The other place they sneak these pasta's into is Gluten free & organic. @ least where I live.

:gbh:

Feel better soon!

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What makes the seemingly healthy type pastas high in protein? I thought maybe it was the lentils. But what is making this green bean one high protein? Is it the process or are green beans that high in protein to make it a high protein food?

Bellabondonza Organic Green Bean Spaghetti
https://www.amazon.com/Bellabondonza-Organic-Green-Bean-Spaghetti/dp/B0757X96N2/ref=sr_1_8?crid=3P4VEAF9KCZGT&keywords=cybeles+free+to+eat+pasta&qid=1568724015&sprefix=cybeles+,aps,187&sr=8-8

Product description

Bellabondonza bean pastas are truly good for you. They have 4X the protein (24g) of traditional pasta, 1/2 the carbs (21g), 2X the fiber (11g), are naturally high in iron and calcium, gluten-free, vegan, organic and have a low glycemic index. Our pastas contain only 2 ingredients: organic beans and purified water. Compare to other pasta alternatives that are filled with additives. Bellabondonza pasta is better than guilt-free--it's truly healthy!

What's New and Beneficial about Green Beans
Green beans

Last edited:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
What makes the seemingly healthy type pastas high in protein? I thought maybe it was the lentils. But what is making this green bean one high protein? Is it the process or are green beans that high in protein to make it a high protein food?

Bellabondonza Organic Green Bean Spaghetti
https://www.amazon.com/Bellabondonza-Organic-Green-Bean-Spaghetti/dp/B0757X96N2/ref=sr_1_8?crid=3P4VEAF9KCZGT&keywords=cybeles+free+to+eat+pasta&qid=1568724015&sprefix=cybeles+,aps,187&sr=8-8

Product description

Bellabondonza bean pastas are truly good for you. They have 4X the protein (24g) of traditional pasta, 1/2 the carbs (21g), 2X the fiber (11g), are naturally high in iron and calcium, gluten-free, vegan, organic and have a low glycemic index. Our pastas contain only 2 ingredients: organic beans and purified water. Compare to other pasta alternatives that are filled with additives. Bellabondonza pasta is better than guilt-free--it's truly healthy!

What's New and Beneficial about Green Beans
Green beans
The second review said it was gross so they threw it out and others said it was mushy or tasted bad.... I find it hard to believe the protein content and based on the negative reviews I wouldn't buy it. I have a harder time believing the good reviews. I've bought black bean pasta before... solely made from black beans. The water was totally gummy and the flavor... bleh... I wouldn't feed it to the birds or wildlife.... but I'm sure a possum would love it.