• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Adventures Grande, new cage for sale

Tinabell

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina Spence
I bought a brand new "pearl white" Avian Adventures Grande Dometop bird cage. I'm selling it for $550, much cheaper than anywhere online. It is still in the 3 boxes, never opened. I decided to buy a larger cage, a Double Macaw cage and also an aviary for outside . the cage dimensions are 42x30x78 . 1" bar spacing.If you live in Oregon you can pick it up, I live in Aumsville near Salem. If out of state, I'm not sure how much shipping would be?

• Expertly designed to allow climbing with two sides of horizontal bars and two sides of vertical bars
  • 3 Stainless Steel Outside Access Food Cups. Genuine 304-grade stainless steel & dishwasher safe
  • Breeder Box Access Door
  • Wood Perch made from 100% genuine Yellow Cow Wood
  • Locking Bird-Resistant Door Latches on doors and food cup doors
  • Seed Guards
  • Slide-Out Pan
  • Removable Floor Grate
  • Gentle-glide non-marking casters allow you to simply and easily move the cage around
  • Bolts and screws not required
  • 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Would it be too much trouble for you to by any chance check how much shipping could be? I live in North Dakota.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Im so sorry, I ended up keeping it. It’s about $300 to ship it.
Great cage I have two of these, but ours are playtops and they are used all the time. What was it that you didn't like to not use it?

Tinabell

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina Spence
Great cage I have two of these, but ours are playtops and they are used all the time. What was it that you didn't like to not use it?
I ended up buying a larger double macaw cage for my red fronted macaw, but also now have a double yellow headed amazon so he’s in my cage I was trying to sell now . I’m glad it did t sell, I really like it and it’s perfect for my new amazon.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I ended up buying a larger double macaw cage for my red fronted macaw, but also now have a double yellow headed amazon so he’s in my cage I was trying to sell now . I’m glad it did t sell, I really like it and it’s perfect for my new amazon.
Excellent size dimensions for larger Amazon awesome! :)