• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Springfield, Illinois Bird Fair Sept 15 2019!

jahpan

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
I figured I'd share this news because this is one of the biggest bird fairs near me that they do twice a year. I never get a chance to go but I might this time since its only a few hours away from me!! I've always wanted to go anyways, here is a image for it, and to anyone that lives near the fair and would be interested! The vendors looked like they showed many bird supplies, food and many different birds for rehoming whom come from other states!

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh looks cool! Far away from me, but I'm finally going to be able to attend a bird fair up here this year.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just looked over the vendor list... Interesting...

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Too far away for me now. :(

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
It's a pretty good sized fair. Hubby and I try to make it every year just to check out what people have and to have a fun day out. There are usually a few rescues there with birds also. It is clean and I have never seen any over crowding of birds in cages by vendors or anything like that at this fair.

jahpan

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
It's a pretty good sized fair. Hubby and I try to make it every year just to check out what people have and to have a fun day out. There are usually a few rescues there with birds also. It is clean and I have never seen any over crowding of birds in cages by vendors or anything like that at this fair.
Oh awesome thank you!!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Did anyone go? & How did you like it if you did go? What did you sample? What did you buy?