• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We all got cage upgrades...

Lovebirdlover

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kennedy
I’ve been renovating a house for 2 months and I can finally say I’ve moved in :birdance:

Ice’s old a&e flight cage wasn’t working anymore for her since her leg injury. The vertical bars made it hard to climb and that small door made me so angry to try and get her out. So I found a critter nation and I absolutely love it, especially all the storage on the bottom! Ice can climb so much easier now as well :dance5:

Since she’s got limited mobility, I made her a play stand for on top of the cage, so she can hang out there and not get more injured flying to a different room in the house to hang out (hopefully!!)

I know it looks crowded, but she’s gotta hobble everywhere and it helps to have a perch near by to grab onto in case she takes a tumble :0

05867F88-D1D5-415F-8B7A-9515932D9153.jpeg ABB246F9-71C4-4E5C-9AB8-EBE6C78FDC57.jpeg D19B24A4-ED99-4D94-87A1-E1F86C2EB668.jpeg

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Very nice...Ice pics too please.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It looks great! I've got storage totes under Buddy's cage right now. Ya' gotta do what's best for the flock. Lotsa birdy pics are a crowd pleaser!!!

suileeka

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
That really looks great! The enclosed storage is so nice and tidy looking, too.

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
It looks fantastic!! I love everything about it! The gym you made up top is so cool.

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
That looks great! Sounds perfect for Ice :heart: all the thought you put into this setup really shows :)