• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Red Fronted Macaws

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome, Sharia!

We didn't get another clutch this year. Hopefully, we get a clutch of fertile eggs when the next breeding season comes along. I did move them into a larger cage with the same nest box. I added a pair of severe macaws to the flock. They moved into the cage that the red-fronted pair was in. Talk about some angry birds!

Tinabell

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina Spence
How exciting!! I found this forum because I am looking into a parrot companion. I have recently been thinking that a red front might be the perfect companion for me. :heart: I'm hoping to add one to my family soon, perhaps next year. I might be interested when they arrive if you need to find homes for the little ones :loveshower:
I’m getting a red fronted macaw in two weeks. There is a forum in FB for red fronted macaws only. You should join if you’re interested, it’s a great group !

Sharia

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Shari
Wow, 2 weeks! Congratulations!! I would love to join the group... I don't currently have FB but this sounds like a fantastic resource and community. I'll have to create a FB. How can I find the group once I get FB?

Tinabell

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina Spence
Wow, 2 weeks! Congratulations!! I would love to join the group... I don't currently have FB but this sounds like a fantastic resource and community. I'll have to create a FB. How can I find the group once I get FB?
Put red fronted macaw in the search box, it will show the group.